"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
-Hebrews 12:2

Friday, June 11, 2010

Everything.

man.

life is a journey. that's for sure.

I love how God knows me. It's such a comfort to know that my Father knows me better than anyone else ever will. I don't have to be scared. I don't have to worry about Him disappointing me. I can trust my Father. I can give my all. I can tell Him how I feel and even when I don't understand myself..He gets it. When people fail me, my Father is right by my side..inviting me to lean on Him.

There are times of silence. There are times when the feeling of His presence knocks you to your knees and all you can do is raise your hands and praise. Regardless of our feelings, His love for us never changes. His love endures forever. forever. He accepts you as you are, but loves you too much not to have you change. But don't fear, the change is for the good. He promises he won't leave us, but sometimes we will experience pain. He is the healer of all pain. He is the Father to the fatherless. He is the savior to all who call upon His name.

He is anything and everything that You and I need.
He can do anything but fail.

Jesus really really loves you.

xoxo.

Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment