"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
-Hebrews 12:2

Friday, April 23, 2010

little things like french vanilla coffee.

mmmmm.

light rain.
brand new AE cozy Hoodie.
hot french vanilla coffee
my Bible and a great friend.

It's all about the little things in life.

Like yesterday, when I was aiding at Kings Kids Preschool..

Little Logan, a quite type, looks up from meticulously painting his picture and says..

"Miss Kristi..where is your coffee today?!"

Oh, how I laughed. He was totally shocked that I did not have my ever present coffee tumbler in hand that day. :) This is probably evidence of my addiction. Kids are just too cute.

You know, I can get so caught up in the big things in life..like college tuition and grades and all that junk. I can get caught up in how I'm going to handle a certain situation or what this person thinks of me or how I came across to that person..and so on. Useless worrying.

If I just focus on the little things, life seems so much more beautiful. Cruising in the car with the windows rolled down, great tunes ,and sunshine. awesome. Hearing your little sisters praying together. beautiful. Little "I love yous". A eruption of genuine laughter. Those insane moments when you stand in awe of how much God loves you. Focus on those things. They are what matter.

xoxo.

Lizzie. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment