"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
-Hebrews 12:2

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Home.

It's funny how sometimes the people you are around the most are the people that don't really know you. It's odd how sometimes "home" doesn't really mean "home". Do you ever feel like no one understands you? I do. Alot. The beautiful thing is that you have Somone who does know you inside and out. This person knows you better than anyone in the world will ever know you. After all, He created you. His name is Jesus. And He loves you. Ever wonder if someone will ever truly understand? Run to Jesus. You'll always be at Home with Him.

xoxo

-Lizzie.

5 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately I've been thinking the same thing. Sometimes I drive home from things and go over what I said, how I said it... etc. and end up worrying about how I came across to people I was with. You're absolutely right, it's needless worrying. I wish I was as worried about how I come across to God as much as I worry about the same thing with people.
    The beautiful and crazy thing we need to realize is that no one is ever going to completely understand us or know us like God. There's just no earthly relationship we can compare it to. I think it's good that you don't feel "at home" all the time because you know what? You're not at home. :]

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete