"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
-Hebrews 12:2

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Like You.

I want to know You for who You are.
I need to see this world through Your eyes.
oh Jesus. Make me more like You.

Cleanse me of this world's dust and dirt.
Wash me clean. Make me shine for You.
My hearts desire is to worship You..but my own self keeps getting in the way.

Clear me out. Fill me up. Oh Jesus. Make me more like You.
This world is so full of evil and darkness.

Let your light shine on me, Oh Lord.
Shine on me.
Make me bright, all for You.
This is my desire.

Break me down, so there's nothing left but weakness.
For when I am weak, all I can do is rely on You.
You are my strength. You are my song.
Without You, I am nothing.
So wash me clean, make me shine for You.

Oh Jesus. This is my desire.

Make me more like YOU.

[xoxo. -Lizzie]

2 comments:

  1. last paragraph of the song is my fave.
    fave fave fave.
    you are insanely superduperly awesome at blogposts. you're so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man.
    i love you.
    you're the bestest.
    eva.
    welllll.
    except for Jesus.
    but you KNOW...you can't really beat Him righ?
    mmm.
    loveyou

    ReplyDelete