"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
-Hebrews 12:2

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No Limit.

sometimes I think it'd be easier to be alone
than to carry the weight of hurt that I call my own.
cause when the person you thought cared just up and leaves
all that's left are the scars and hurts that no one sees

honesty hurts, but lies are most painful.
ashamed,confused, and scared.
the words, they cut.
the looks, they kill.
lost and alone, with no place to call home.

Here I stand, not knowing who you are anymore
I want the old you back,
but I fear you've walked out the door.

trust, what a concept.
if only it were easy.
if only the promises had been kept
then maybe my heart would be free for the taking

well there's only One who holds me and never lets go
He holds the keys to my heart and wipes the tears that I cry
He whispers comfort and tells me He loves me so
unconditional love, only He can offer
He promises He will never let me go.

So come to my Savior, my Father, my Friend,
Your heart He will mend and Grace, He promises to send.
With Him, there is so end.

For with His love there is NO limit.


xoxo

Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment