"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
-Hebrews 12:2

Monday, January 4, 2010

It's All About LOVE.

Well, The Stahl Family "vacation" is off to an interesting start.

After traveling about 2 hours north of Brimfield, my family of ten finally arrived at our destination: Grand Bear Lodge. Cabin #23. All of us Stahl kids bounded out of our huge van and ran up the steps to our "Log" cabin. Kaylie and I quickly decided that our room would be in the basement; the room with the jacuzzi and big screen tv. :)

When we eventually finished settling in, my siblings and I decided to check out the "Amusement Park". We went with Kasssie on the little kid roller coaster and dad and the girls watched me fail at Dance Dance Revolution. Kelsie then proceded to talk me into going on a "big kid ride". Big mistake. The even bigger mistake? Letting her talk me into going on it TWICE.

I then spent the rest of the evening camped out on the coach..moaning about how I was nearing death.

But it's all ok now. After a glass of Sprite and a little help from the jacuzzi I'm alive and well.

Kendall and the girls are currently hitting up the arcade games while Kels and I enjoy Coffee and Wi-fi. :) Life is good today. <3

Love like crazy.

xoxo.

Lizzie.

3 comments:

  1. i love big kid rides! is it possible we will never go to six flags together? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm.
    doubtful.
    ;)
    maybe if Finn can come..
    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mermans don't ride on rollercoasters.
    lol!

    ReplyDelete