"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning it's shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
-Hebrews 12:2

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Wish

"Sometimes I wonder If I've got too much passion built up inside of me. I want to LIVE. I want everyone to look at life and make the best they can of it. I don't want to miss all these opportunities. I want all of us to wake up, snap out of it, and actually SEE for once. I want all of us to love each other like Jesus loves. A perfect love. I want all of us to stop being practical and do something radical, for Christ's sake. For His glory. I want all of us to see people for what they CAN be, not to just pin point all the faults. I want all of us to stop looking at people, and start asking JESUS what we should do. I want to do what is right. I want dads to treat their daughters like God treats His daughters. I want all of us to embrace our differences. I want love to be enough. Enough for everyone. That's what I want."



xoxo

Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment